Program Aide (PA)
A Program Aide (PA) is a Girl Scout who uses leadership skills to share her interests and experiences with younger girls in a troop, group, or camp setting.
PA registration will take place in 2021 (date and time TBA) using CampDoc.
To prepare for online registration, PAs should:
- Note their last tetanus shot date.
- Consider which week(s) they want to volunteer.
- Decide what t-shirt size you will need.
- Decide what your top three choices are for PA roles (see below).
TYPES OF ROLES
PAs and adult volunteers work together to make GSHCDC a fun, interesting, and well-run camp!
PAs can volunteer in units, programs, and administration:
- Unit: TAGS, Boys Unit, and Girl Scout Units (Daisy, Brownie, and Junior age levels)
- Program: Archery, Crafts, Games, Leather, STEM, Theme
- Administration: Health, HQ, Kitchen, Quartermaster, Shed
Camp is a great place to help kids, see familiar faces and make new friends, and have fun outdoors! You can also earn service learning hours for school.