Camper: Girl Scouts in grades 1-6 as of September 2020
Program Aide in Training (PAT): Girl Scouts in 7th grade (or higher) as of September 2020. Girls must have earned at least one Leader in Action [LiA] award before camp. (See: PAT Information)
Program Aide (PA): Girl Scouts in grades 8-12 as of September 2020. To be a PA, an applicant MUST have completed PA Training either at GSHCDC or at another GSCM camp. (See: PA Information)
Registration will open on Sunday, March 15, 2020, starting at 9:00 pm EST.
To register, go to: CampDoc.
To prepare for online registration:
- Note your daughter's last tetanus shot date.
- Consider which week you want to attend.
- Decide what size t-shirt she will need.
- If your camper will complete 5th grade this year (and be a 6th Grader in the Fall), she may attend the 6th Grade Sleepover at camp. Discuss participation with your daughter.
- To attend GSHCDC this Summer, campers, PATs, and PAs must be registered Girl Scouts—with Girl Scouts of Central Maryland or another Girl Scout council. If a girl is not currently a Girl Scout, but wants to join, she can register for GSHCDC in March (see above) but must also register as a Girl Scout (as an individual, or as part of a troop) by no later than June 7, 2020.
- The Maryland Health Department requires that all Health History Forms have the date of the camp attendee's last tetanus shot. Applications will NOT be accepted without tetanus shot information.
- Campers may be "waitlisted" while new staff volunteers are being confirmed. Confirmation emails will be sent to those on a Wait List, as additional camper units are staffed.
- To apply for financial aid prior to March 2020, fill out the form below and return it to: GSHCDC; P.O. Box 1817; Ellicott City, MD 21041. (Or it can be scanned and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.)