Early Registration for Adult Volunteers and their campers:
Opens February 15, 2018
Monday, March 12, 2018
- Visit www.gshcdc.org to register, beginning March 12, 2018
(opens 09:00 PM) Consider volunteering to get early registration
and guarantee your camper's placement!
- Campers may be "Wait-Listed" while new staff volunteers are
being confirmed. Confirmation emails will be sent to those on
a Wait List, as additional camper units are staffed.
Two IMPORTANT Notes:
1. We only accept registrations for registered Girl Scouts and require the GSA ID# on the form.
2. The Maryland Health Department requires that all Health History Forms have the date of the camp attendees last tetanus shot. Applications will NOT be accepted without tetanus shot information. (Some exemptions apply.)
Recommended Steps to prepare for Online Registration:
- Note your daughter's last Tetanus shot date
- Locate your daughter's GSA ID# in advance
- Consider which week you want to attend
- Decide what size t-shirt she will need
- Campers, who are completing 5th grade this year (2018), may attend the 6th Grade Sleepover at camp - discuss participation with your daughter