All volunteers who work at least 3 days during camp are eligible to receive a rebate once camp ends. In order to receive a rebate, volunteers must do the following:
- Complete a background check through FYI Fingerprinting by outdoor training. GSCM and CPS background checks alone are NOT enough to receive a rebate; you must also complete the background check with FYI Fingerprinting.
- Fill out a rebate request form at headquarters the week you volunteer at camp. You must fill out this form by Friday of camp to receive a rebate. You cannot request a rebate via email, you must fill out the rebate request form for accounting purposes.
How rebates are calculated:
- Volunteers who work all 5 days of camp are eligible to receive a 100% tuition rebate for 1 Girl Scout and a 50% rebate for each additional Scout.
- Volunteers who work fewer than 5 days will have there rebates prorated, so they will receive a 80% rebate for 4 days of work, and a 60% rebate for 3 days of work.
- Only tuition paid for Girl Scouts is eligible for a rebate. Tuition paid for boys and Tags is NOT eligible for a rebate.
- $20 is deducted for every training missed by the volunteer, so make sure to always sign in.
Rebates will be mailed to volunteers within 4 weeks after camp ends. Please make sure to fill out your rebate request form clearly and completely so that rebates get to you in a timely manner.