GSHCDC registration will open March 13, 2017 at 12:01am. Please go to app.campdoc.com/register/hcdc to register. Please see the Camp Doc Tips document for important information about registering.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
<< New LOST NEEDS TO BE FOUND>>
2016 Jurassic Camp Patches
Patches are available for those attending Session One at the Central Branch of the Howard County Library System Children's Desk through December 2016.
Due to weather conditions on the last day of camp, we have WAY TOO MANY items needing to be claimed by their owner. If you think we may have your lunchbox, flip flops, rain coat, mess kit, water bottle, ETC. Please contact us at email@example.com. Tempest is caring for our lost items until next camp year.
This summer at Jurassic Camp....
- I did crafts which was really fun!
- I ate snowcones and they were always yummy and kept me cool.
- I went to games and got soaked!
- I did archery and realized I was good at it.
- I danced and I had fun playing the games and learning new dances.
- I learned songs and taught some to my friends.
- I did STE&M and it was amazing to see what happened to the experiments.
- I heard stories from Storytelling and it was fun to pick your story.
- I really had fun with the ribbon program and I hope I do it again.
- At Cooking Day we made food that was really good.
- SWAPS was fun because I got to see what people's names were and keep my SWAPS as a memory.
- EVERY DAT WAS FUN!
- I can't wait to go back next summer!!!
Microsoft Power Point presentation [43.3 KB]